Every Filipino dream of owning a home can be a reality with Futura Homes. Filinvest's value-homes division offers quality, affordable homes that let you enjoy the comforts of a residential community with the convenience of accessible locations and a secure environment.
- 50 years in business and one of the country's leading full-range property developers
- Developed more than 2,000 hectares of land and created over 600,000 square meters of prime office, residential and retail spaces
- With assets valued at Php 131.5 billion
- Built on Gotianun traditional of integrity, quality, and service
- With a diverse property portfolio catering to all markets-from its core best value homes to premier communities and townships, retail and commercial establishments, offices and business parks, condominiums and leisure developments
The primary responsibility of Filinvest Land is to the people that inhabit the cities, communities, and homes it has created. Filinvest will continually contribute to the economic development of society and will function as a good corporate citizen.
Filinvest shall provide its customers with universally competitive products that are valued not only for quality but in terms of affordability for all income levels. Only through research and development, innovation, and the use of appropriate technology can high quality services be provided.
Affordable housing shall always be a high priority in company endeavors. Coupled with safeguarding and maximum utilization of company assets, this long-term view (one of holding permanent the strategic health of Filinvest) should lead to better and sounder returns for stockholders.
The continuous pursuit of this mission can only result in industry leadership.
In the delivery of service to these people, high quality will be the one and only standard. A singularity of interest exists between the company and its employees, providing good working conditions, compensation based on performance, opportunity for growth and employment security are musts.
Innovation, professionalism, and teamwork are highly valued. The highest standards of business and moral ethics shall be exercised. The long-term strategic health of Filinvest will always be paramount over short-term financial gains.
Filinvest has been successful in building a name for itself in the real estate industry because of its corporate philosophy "a commitment to a quality, a guaranty of integrity and a dedication to service". These philosophical ideals have been laid down by the Company's Founder and Chairman, Mr. Andrew Gotianun, Sr.
- 1999 The company’s credit rating was upgraded by the Philippine Rating Services Corp. (PhilRatings) from A to AA.
- December 1999 Recognized by the financial publication, Euromoney, as among the top three property companies in Asia, as well as one of the country’s top two companies in the property sector. The ranking was based on the survey results made by leading analysts at major banks and research institutes worldwide. These institutions were asked to rank various Asian companies according to market strength, profitability, growth potential, and quality of management and earnings.
- August 1998 to January 2002 Included in Finance Asia’s roster of “Asia’s Best Companies”, a shortlist of companies that created the most market value for its shareholders.
- 1996 Cited by Asia Money a Hong Kong-based company as one of Asia’s best-managed companies.
- 1995 and 1996 Named by Forbes Magazine as one of the Best 100 Small Companies in the World.
- 1992 Received from the Chamber of Real Estate Builders Association the prestigious Developer of the Year Award.